Open for the Easter break and from June 1 to September 30. There are 310 pitches measuring 60m² that are accessible to large vehicles. Electricity, hot showers, washing machines & dryers, 24-hour security and WiFi. No cabins or mobile homes on the campsite. No dog breeds that are considered dangerous.
The campsite bar is one of those timeless spaces; authentic to its roots, with its original retro wooden tables and stools, and vines climbing over the outdoor terrace area that offer perfect shade in Summer. It’s the perfect space to read and enjoy a drink, to chat, and listen to one of those old tunes that grabs your soul, and to sample our delicious (and enormous) beef-tomatoes with a glass of 100% organic wine.
All your day-to-day essentials: a baguette, a piece of fruit, mineral water, cheese, a beer, sweets … Open seven days a week so that you have everything to hand
(1) The upper area, near the viewing point of the sea. Overlooks campsite with a wall that separates it from the road. Lovely wooded area
(2) Very quiet area with a lot of trees and few plots
(3) Very open spacious area, with much greenery, near the bathrooms
(4) The area behind the wall, very quiet, the most isolated.
(5) The area in front of the main house and the supermarket. It is the largest and has an array of different plots
(6) The maritime zone where you go to sleep, listening to the waves and wake to see the sunrise from the headland and sunset over the port. A more open area with views of the sea.